Tuesday, April 29, 2014

introductory post and first legacy family

If you are not someone who plays Sims 3 then this blog will make no sense to you. I have long wanted to write about the escapades of my sims so that people who also plays Sims 3 can read and laugh with me.

I have started my very first legacy family. To explain what this means you take one person who is the founder of your family and they must survive for 10 generations. You are not allowed to cheat, which I often do. You have to start on a very large lot with no money to speak of. I started my legacy family a couple days ago. After reading about legacy families on the Sims 3 community website.  what will follow will be the hopefully consistent journey of my sim family who was founded by Geneva SanteFe. Maggie says Geneva Santa Fe is a great name it says it's 2 cities long. I will start my next post at the beginning of her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment